Submission guidelines for short articles
Cambodian Education Forum (CEF) accepts articles that are about 1000-2000 words in length. Longer articles may be accepted on a case by case basis. Articles must be in English. All submissions must be original and have not been published before.
Acknowledgement of sources follows the APA 7th edition referencing style. Submissions will be blind reviewed by our editorial board members and invited external peer reviewers. If accepted for publication, the articles will be carefully edited to enhance clarity and conform to the CEF house style.
Interested contributors need to submit articles in a Word document along with a short bio note (up to 50 words) at the end of the article before the reference list to email@example.com.
- Articles must be submitted with 1.5 line spacing on an A4-sized Word document with margins on all sides at 2.54 cm (1 inch).
- Articles must be in Times New Roman (size 12) and justified (except the reference list).
- Articles titles, headings, and sub-headings must be in sentence case (i.e., capitalizing only the first word and proper nouns), left aligned, and bold.
- Double quotation marks should be used for direct quotes.
- Quotations of more than 40 words should be set off from the main text by indentation, without any quotation marks.
We use American English for spelling and punctuation.
By publishing with Cambodian Education Forum, you agree that we may share your article on our other platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. As an author, you have the right to share your article freely as long as you do not alter the content of the article and you acknowledge CEF as the publisher.
Cambodian Education Forum is managed by a small team of researchers who have many other commitments and responsibilities. We will try to reply to you within a week to acknowledge the receipt of your submission. If you do not hear from us after one week, you may send a follow-up email. We reserve the right to accept or decline your submission based on the quality of the article. Submissions that are requested for revision(s) will only be published when a satisfactory revision is made by the author.
All correspondence, including submission of articles, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.